SIGNING UP FOR SERVICES CREATES A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US, CONSISTING OF THE ORDER, THE APPLICABLE SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS USER AGREEMENT. YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING OUR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Hosting fees are payable in advance for an upcoming calendar month. In exchange for these fees we will host the content of your website and an E-mail service on one or more of our servers to allow access to it via the world wide web. This service is subject to your compliance with payment terms and content restrictions as laid out on this page.
We endeavor to maintain an uptime 24/7. You must recognize and acknowledge that due to the nature of web hosting technology, occasional unavailability of the services cannot be avoided. Sometimes there are equipment malfunctions. At other times we undertake periodic maintenance procedures or repairs. Still other times, there are causes beyond our control like power failures, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network traffic and other occurrences for which we can not be held liable or responsible.
Sugar cubes Media strives to maintain a high-level of service, as such, we shall not provide services to clients who would like to use our hosting for the following:
1. Hacking, which includes, for example penetrating or attempting to access, without authorization, another computer or network.
2. Port scans, stealth scans, and fraudulent credit card "phishing" techniques are also prohibited.
3. Hosting of files or other data that infringes on another's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
4. Spamming, or sending of bulk unsolicited E-mail. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our services, or by maintaining an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort.
5. Uploading or linking to any content that violates another's right of publicity or privacy.
6. Distributing hate speech, or any other content that is obscene, abusing, which could be considered libelous and defamatory.
7. Hosting, storing, or distributing child pornography. If any such content is found and brought to our attention, the proper law enforcement agencies will be notified.
Even though we attempt to provide you with the best services possible 24/7 at competitive prices - you must however understand and acknowledge that the following is not included in your hosting package and that these services will be charged for at our standard per hour service fee of R150.
1. Setting up of your e-mail accounts on your local computer / smart phone.
2. Maintaining / updating or management of your social media profiles.
3. Updates to content / changes to content on your website.
4. Any content changes on your website requested will be charged for in 30 minutes increments at an hourly rate of R150
5. Adjustments / fixes required after incorrect use of CMS systems by users, updates to software installed on your website, management of online stores will also be charged to your account.
6. Installation of e-mail signatures on your computer.
7. Setting up your e-mail in another web application like Google mail.
8. Any maintenance required on your site due to your neglect or misuse of software installed therein.
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates from our studio.
Sugar cubes Media Copyright © 2008 | Site design, hosting and content management by Sugar cubes Media | All right reserved.
The terms of the Proposal shall be effective for 14 days after presentation to Client. In the event this Agreement is not executed by Client within the time identified, the Proposal, together with any related terms and conditions and deliverables, may be subject to amendment, change or substitution.
Unless otherwise provided in the Proposal or estimate, and except as otherwise provided for herein, Client shall pay additional charges for changes requested by Client which are outside the scope of the Services on a time and materials basis, at Designer’s standard hourly rate of R150 per hour. Such charges shall be in addition to all other amounts payable under the Proposal, despite any maximum budget, contract price or final price identified therein. Designer may extend or modify any delivery schedule or deadlines in the Proposal and Deliverables as may be required by such Changes.
General Terms and conditions regarding accounts & payments.
1. Domain renewals are charged annually at the start of your renewal month. If you’re not sure when your renewal month is please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain details.
2. Domain renewal payments are payable within three (3) days of the issue of your invoice.
3. Should we not receive your domain renewal payment within the stipulated 3 days, your domain renewal for the upcoming 1 year period will be canceled and this will automatically cancel your hosting package attached to that domain, WHETHER YOUR HOSTING IS UP TO DATE OR NOT. Your website can not function without a registered domain name. (See the web hosting section regarding fees for re-activating hosting packages)
4. Unprocessed domain renewals will lead to a lock of your domain name for a period of 6 months where it can not be renewed or transferred. Once released it will be available for anyone to purchase.
5. Should you wish to host your domain elsewhere, we reserve the right to deny domain transfers to other hosting service providers until your entire account (all invoices for hosting, design, management and renewals) with Sugar cubes Media are settled in full.
1. Design and management fees are charged at an hourly rates as of March 1, 2015. Invoices are generated and mailed to you upon completion of the finalized design files / uploads to your website.
2. All design and management invoices are payable within 7 (seven) calendar days from issue.
3. PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Your design and management fees are charged to the same account as your hosting and renewal fees, therefore should your account reflect as overdue on the 1st of a calendar month - your hosting package will be affected.
We are NOT a registered financial services provider, therefore by law, we are not allowed to provide you or any of our customers with credit or payment plans. Please read all the terms and conditions in this section carefully to have a clear understanding of your payment responsibilities regarding general design fees, website management fees, web hosting fees and domain renewals.
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions without notice to you.
All invoices are payable within 7 days of receipt. A monthly service charge of 1.8% [or the greatest amount allowed by law] is payable on all overdue balances. Payments will be credited first to late payment charges and next to the unpaid balance. Client shall be responsible for all collection or legal fees necessitated by lateness or default in payment. Sugar cubes reserves the right to withhold delivery and any transfer of ownership of any current work if accounts are not current or overdue invoices are not paid in full. All grants of any license to use or transfer of ownership of any intellectual property rights under this Agreement are conditioned upon receipt of payment in full which shall be inclusive of any and all outstanding Additional Costs, Taxes, Expenses, and Fees, Charges, or the costs of Changes.